Please carefully read our general Terms and Conditions and this Delivery & Returns Policy before placing an Order with us. By placing an Order with us you agree to be bound by both our general Terms and Conditions and the following Delivery & Returns Policy.
Capitalised terms in this Delivery & Returns Policy have the same meaning given in our Terms and Conditions which you can find on our website.
Part A – Shipping and Delivery
- Shipping and Delivery
- If we accept an Order from you and payment has been made, we will dispatch the Goods ordered in a timely manner using Australian based delivery companies.
- Deliveries can only be made to Australian addresses excluding Australian based PO Boxes.
- Some Australian based delivery companies allow you to stipulate specific point-of-delivery instructions. If this option is selected, you bear all risk that this delivery option entails.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the Goods are dispatched to you so that you may receive the Goods on or around the expected delivery date.
- We do not guarantee that Goods will be delivered to you, or that services will be provided, by any expected delivery date published on our Website, or notified to you when your Order is accepted. To the full extent permitted by law, you release us and our employees, agents and subcontractors from any liability arising from delivery of the Goods after any such expected delivery date.
- In addition to clause 1.5 above, we are not liable for any failure to deliver or delay in delivery of Goods that is caused by:
- factors beyond our reasonable control (such as delays caused by the delivery company); or
- you providing incorrect, out-of-date, or non-existent delivery address details.
- Goods can only be delivered to persons over the age of 18. We may request evidence of proof of age before delivery of Goods.
Part B – Exchanges & Refunds
- Damaged Goods
- To the full extent permitted by law, Goods are deemed to have been delivered to you and received by you, free from any damage.
- When you receive Goods, you must immediately inspect the Goods and notify us within 5 days by writing (including email), of any damage to the Goods (including photos of any alleged damage).
- We will replace the Goods and send replacement Goods to you at our expense, if any damage was caused by us.
- Before agreeing to replace the Goods, we may investigate the claim of damaged Goods, including, but not limited to, a request to supply photographic evidence of the damaged item(s).
- You are responsible for any damage to the Goods caused by you (including by any act or omission) for any reason, including:
- using the Goods contrary to our instructions or directions;
- modifying the Goods; or
- using the Goods for an unintended purpose.
- Missing or Incorrect Goods
- If the Goods delivered do not match the original Order, we will provide a full refund or replacement of the Goods in accordance with clause 5 provided you return the Goods that were incorrectly delivered to you.
- If you notify us that the ordered Goods have not been delivered within the expected timeframe, we will attempt to locate the Goods and/or or investigate the missing Goods within the relevant delivery company as soon as practicable.
- If upon this investigation we determine that the Goods have been lost in transit, we may provide a refund or replacement of the Goods in accordance with clause 5.
- Unsatisfactory Goods
- If the Goods arrive in a state that is unfit to consume, we will provide a full refund or replacement of the Goods in accordance with clause 5.
- If the Goods arrive in a state fit to consume but do not meet your reasonable expectations and:
- the Goods are unopened; or
- have a liquid depletion level consistent with an amount removed that would allow a sample evaluation of the Goods (not more than 30ml removed),
we will refund the purchase price of the Goods in accordance with clause 5 provided you return those Goods to us with a reasonable seal.
- Refund and Exchange
- We will comply with your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. Under the Australian Consumer Law you are entitled to a refund or to have the Goods replaced if the Goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- To request a refund or exchange you must:
- show your receipt or proof of purchase;
- return the Goods in the same condition as they were purchased at your expense, or have a liquid depletion level consistent with an amount removed that would allow a sample evaluation of the Goods (not more than 30ml removed);
- provide us with information regarding the reason for return (which must be a reason contemplated by this Delivery & Returns Policy); and
- make the request for a refund or exchange within 5 days of receiving the Goods.
- Refunds for credit cards are made only to the credit card that was used in the Order.